How are the current COVID 19 restrictions going to affect your Photo Booth bookings?
In these uncertain and ever-changing times, we will maintain our high standard of service. We want you to still have that epic night and one where your guests are having fun and feeling safe. Below are our current controls in place.
- No props! – signboards will be at the mercy of the venue’s policies.
- Your attendant only will be operating the touch screen, to minimise contact.
- Entry and Exit point to the Photo Booth area.
- Hand sanitiser available.
- Clean pens and wipes supplied before and after writing in the album.
- X’s located on the floor to mark a safe 1.5 distance, if not from the same household.
- No drinks while waiting or using the Booth
* The same hold house is to use the Photo Booth at any one time, this is your guest’s responsibility to monitor.
The above controls are subject to change under the direction of state government and venue policies. Please contact us if you have any concerns or would like a copy of our safe work statement.